people are looking at this right now. This is on SALE, and everyone's got their eyes on it!Grab It Now →
|Effect||Soothing, Oil Controlling, Anti-acne, Moisturizing|
|Ingredient||WATER, GLYCERIN, METHYL GLUCETH-20, POLYGLYCERIN-3, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CENTELLA ASIATICA EXTRACT, HYDROXYACETOPHENONE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, ALLANTOIN, TROMETHAMINE, XANTHAN GUM, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, MADECASSOSIDE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACI, PANTHENOL, ANTHEMIS NOBILIS FLOWER EXTRACT, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, TOCOPHEROL *Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.|
1. Prep your skin with a face toner.
2. Lightly apply a few drops on to your face as well as your neck.
3. Ideally use twice daily, in the morning and at night.
An upgrade of Beplain’s best seller, the Cicaful Ampoule. A multi-tasking cica ampoule with high content of Centella Asiatica and moisturizing agents will soothe areas of concern and moisturize the skin.
It is a highly concentrated nourishing ampoule containing high percentage of Centella Asiatica extract.
*Increase of Madecassoside, Allantoin, Panthenol, and Methyl Gluceth-20 calms the skin faster.
*Low molecular hyaluronic acid and glycerin provides moisture to the skin.
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CICAFUL Ampoule I & II:
- Both products are over 80% Centella Asiatica extract and consist of less than 20 ingredients total, and work to calm your skin.
- The Cicaful Ampoule II has more moisturizing agents, such as low molecule Hyaluronic acid, Panthenol, and Madecassoside.
- The Cicaful Ampoule I has fermented ingredient, such as yeast-fermented filtrate and Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract. If fermented ingredients cause irritation and you need more moisture, we recommend using the Cicaful Ampoule II.
SKIN TYPE: All
SKIN CONCERNS: Sensitive, Acne prone and Irritated skin